Physiotherapy is about helping people to understand the biomechanics of their body, and focus where needed to enable an optimal recovery process, maximum efficiency of movement and prevention of future injuries.
A thorough initial assessment will be done to help identify an underlying cause and this will be discussed with you fully. Possible treatment options will be discussed and progressed to treatment within the session. You will be provided with a clear plan and instruction to help you move forward in your rehabilitation which may involve home based programs and frequency of follow ups as well as onward referral if necessary.
What I treat:
- Neck and Back Pain
- Pre and post operative care
- Elite sports rehabilitation
- Sports injuries- including tendon strains and sprains
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Nerve Pain
- Pre and Post Natal
Some of the treatment options provided in your session are below:
- Exercise Programs, both equipment based, and home based including Therapeutic Pilates
- Soft tissue and myo-fascial release
- Sports Taping
- Post operative protocol rehabilitation